Welcome to the Bulldog Derby! To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our human and animal guests, please respect the following rules:
We are guaranteed to have the following on site at any and all our events:
3. Animal Control
4. Police and Security
5. Bulldog specialist
***These are not serious competition races and not for sport. All participants have a free space of 30 yards to do whatever they'd like. The objective of our participants is to go from one end of the designated area to the other. None of our participants are required or forced to run or participate.***
All persons are required to sign event waiver upon entry.
All persons must adhere to venue rules and regulations at all times
All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items will be subjected to wcreening/security checks.
We reserve the right to not allow any person, bag, parcel, or other item and to deal with any unattended object, bag, or luggage in such a way we consider appropriate.
All dogs must be on leash at all times.
Prohibited Activities and items:
1.The sale of any dog and/or puppies
2. The sale of unauthorized goods and services.
3. Engaging in any form or animal abuse or neglect.
4. Firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
5. Self defense or restraining devices (pepper spray, mace)
6. Marijuana or any other illegal substances
7. Objects or toys that appear to be firearms or weapons
8. Outside alcoholic beverages.
9. Glass containers (excluding containers such as baby foods)
10. Fireworks or other simiilarly explosive and/orflammable objects, smoke machines or fog machines
11. Horns, whistles, large megaphones or artificial noise makers
12. Recreational devices such as drones, remote-control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
13. Personal folding chairs allowed only in designated areas.
14. Shock collars or choke collars are prohibited
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROHIBIT THE USE OR STORAGE OF ANY OTHER ITEM NOT LISTED ABOVE THAT WE DETERMINE MAY BE HARMFUL OR DISRUPTIVE, IS OUR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE
5. Smoking marijuana or other illegal substances is not permitted at any time. For the comfort of all our guests, The Bulldog Derby event is smoke free. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke is allowed only in designated smoking area.
6. Children should be supervised. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a guest age 14 or older to enter our event.
7. Please do not approach dogs without the consent of their guardian/pet parent. With permission, approach with caution. Do NOT touch or pet on the top of theier head, near their mouth, eyes, ears, nose, under their neck or chin to prevent bites.
8. Tickets must be present for entry, either digital or printed. no duplicates will be accepted.
THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Masks will be available for purchase.
**All Dogs are welcomed for Bulldog Derby! Must have current and up-to-date vaccine record from vet.
Copyright © 2018-2021 The Bulldog Derby
Festival of Families - Bulldog Derby Parade - Bulldog Derby King & Queen - Miss O'Malley Memorial Strut Your Stuff Walk
All Rights Reserved
THE BULLDOG REPUBLIC
PO BOX 72794 LAS VEGAS, NV 89170
Copyright © 2018-2021 The Bulldog Republic LLC
(*50% of ticket sales will be donated to Puppy Pals Club)
If you bring a 4-6 pound bag of pet food, a new pet toy worth ($10+), or a new pet blanket or bed, or any other new supplies worth ($10+), you will get complimentary general admission for 2 people and up to 2 dogs.